U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development: Business and Industry Guaranteed Loan Program
- Nonprofits with adequate cash flow can be considered for financing; refinancing allowed under certain conditions.
- Applications are generated through commercial banks
- Primarily targets rural areas with a population of 50,000 or less however
- Food processing operations that are not rural also qualify
- Terms are up to 7 years for working capital, 15 years for equipment, and 30 years for real estate.
- Loans up to $5 million; may be able to go higher. Interest rates vary
Contact Name: Tuana Jones, Business Programs Director