Find your ideal Whatcom County business location.
From port property in Bellingham, to industrial sites in Ferndale, to storefronts right smack-dab in downtown Lynden, Whatcom County offers a varied landscape with plenty of room to expand. Plus, our real estate prices are considerably more affordable than our surrounding metropolitan cities, like Vancouver, BC and Seattle. opens in a new windowSearch available business real estate now.
Great office space options can also be found in downtown Bellingham, Barkley Village, Front Street in Lynden, downtown Blaine and Everson, and many other places.
Some primary sites for industrial and commercial development include:
- Irongate Industrial Park and Hannegan Road Corridor, Bellingham
- Airport Industrial Park, Port of Bellingham
- West Lynden Industrial Area and Business Park, Lynden
- Gateway Business Park and Blaine Industrial Park, Blaine
- Sumas Industrial Area, adjacent to the border
- Grandview Industrial Park, Ferndale
- Pacific Industrial Park, Ferndale
- I-5 Industrial Center, Ferndale
- South Everson Industrial Area, Everson
- Cherry Point Heavy Industrial Zone
Bellingham Urban Villages:
- Barkley Village
- Waterfront District
- Samish Way
- Old Town
- Fountain District