SBA Cap-Lines Loan
- Working Capital
Use of Proceeds:
- Finance seasonal and/or short term working capital needs
- Cost to perform
- Construction costs
- Advances against existing inventory and receivables
- Consolidation of short-term debts.
- Loans are given through private-sector lenders.
- The SBA DOES NOT have GRANTS for small businesses.
- Interest rates are at or above typical rates for commercial loans.
- SBA Loans offer longer amortization rates than most commercial loans:
- Working Capital loans: up to 7 years
- Fixed asset loans: up to 25 years