SBA 7(a) Loan Programs
March 10th, 2016 by Marketing Team
- Loans are given through private-sector lenders.
- The SBA DOES NOT have GRANTS for small businesses.
- Interest rates are at or above typical rates for commercial loans.
- SBA Loans offer longer amortization rates than most commercial loans:
- Working Capital loans: up to 7 years
- Fixed asset loans: up to 25 years
- Start-ups should personally contribute cash/assets valuing at approximately 25-30% of total project cost
- Interest rates may be fixed or variable
- Loans up to $2 million
- To find a listing of lenders in your area, contact the SBA Seattle District Office.