State of Washington Department of Commerce (DOC): Child Care Facility Fund (CCFF)
Contact Name: Tom Stilz, CCFF Program Manager
**It is important for any potential applicant to contact program staff before beginning a CCFF application in order to discuss their project and make sure they meet minimum requirements for the program. All grant awards and/or commitments to lend are based on the availability of funds.
Loan Funds can be used to:
- Start or expand a licensed child care facility
- Make capital improvements in an existing DEL-licensed child care facility
- Acquire personal property for a child care facility that is depreciable under federal tax code
- Purchase developmentally-appropriate health and safety improvements or program equipment
- Pay for operational costs for the first three months of a new child care facility
- Can be used to purchase developmentally-appropriate health and safety improvements or program equipment for child care facilities
- Require the grantee to match the grant on a dollar-for-dollar basis with cash, goods and/or paid services
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.