Skip to content
- Apply on the CDFI website here
- Applicants should prepare the following information:
- Current (within 90 days) and previous three years’ business financial statements OR federal tax returns OR LIBC fisherman statements.
- If the business is less than two years old projected income statements for two years following receipt of the loan and a projected monthly cash flow statement for one year after the loan.
- Personal financial statements completed and signed for all applicants.
- Provide contractors/ vendor estimates, supplier’s price quotations and/or purchase orders.
- If purchasing inventory from a private party, provide a “purchase and sale agreement”