Category: Education

partner-logo-2

With about 4,000 students, Bellingham Technical College is the only two-year technical college in northwest Washington. BTC has an 82% job placement rate for recent graduates.

whatcom_cc

Whatcom Community College serves 11,000 students annually; 79 percent of graduates will earn transfer degrees to continue their educations at four-year colleges or universities. The remaining 21 percent of graduates will earn professional-technical degrees in high-demand fields.

partner-logo-7

WWU’s Center for Economic and Business Research works in partnership with businesses, non-profits, government entities, and tribal communities to bridge the resources of Western students, faculty, and staff, and creating solutions to challenges.